Arlette is a 20ft length on deck gaff cutter, year of build and builder unknown. Acquired by her current owners as payment for a debt 20 years ago and has been stored at the back of a shed ever since.
In October 2014 the choice was clear for her, breaking her up or a re-build. The bonfire adverted the no stone unturned re-build commenced.
- New yellow cedar hull planking deck, and bulkheads.
- Oak frames floors deck framing and stem.
- Teak covering boards, toe rails, cockpit coamings, sole boards and seating.
- All fastened with copper bronze and wrought iron through her ballast keel.
- All sitka spruce hollow spars.