Iris Elizabeth built in fibreglass to go oyster dredging in the Carrick Roads after being used almost continuously for dredging since she was built, her new owner purchased her knowing a major refit was needed.
Work undertaken by ourselves included:
- Stripping the boat of all its fixtures and fittings.
- Lowering the working platform.
- Stripping all surfaces back to bare fibreglass and re-gelling.
- Replacing the capping rails and cockpit coamings in teak.
- Re-instating all fixtures and fittings.